Last updated on 2020-01-30
The World of Industry is transforming itself – HANNOVER MESSE, too!
Together with our exhibitors, advisory boards and the industry associations VDMA and ZVEI, we have systematically developed HANNOVER MESSE further. Starting in 2020, there are three major changes – with many advantages for you as an exhibitor.
A strong brand
The brand HANNOVER MESSE has guided industry for more than 70 years – as motor and catalyzer. It is a magnet for visitors from various sectors: automobile, mechanical engineering, electronics, foodstuffs, and many more. HANNOVER MESSE – the world’s most important industrial event!
Your advantages: A strong brand with a clear focus facilitates communication with visitors and gives you and us the opportunity to convey targeted topics and content.
Lead Theme Industrial Transformation
HANNOVER MESSE’s 200,000 visitors are looking for orientation in the midst of the fourth industrial revolution. With the lead theme Industrial Transformation, HANNOVER MESSE drives the conversation in the age of digitalization, individualization, climate protection, and demographic shifts.
Your advantage: Show visitors your solutions for the industrial transformation, from development, production, and logistics to energy supply, materials or software. The new lead theme covers products and concepts equally, so you can easily integrate it thematically into your communication.
A new structure
For visitors, the new distribution of topics and exhibitors at the exhibition center creates a sensible connection between the technologies.
Your advantage: Profit from a layout that optimizes visitor traffic thanks to the equal distribution of attractive topics and market leaders. The thematically organized structure and the new measures for visitor guidance – digital and analog – make the show even more attractive for visitors.
For the exhibit program, this means:
- The sector Logistics is thematically bound directly to the visitor flow from the halls of “Automation, Motion & Drives”
- The topics of Automation, Motion & Drives now stand unbroken in a logical technological sequence
- The technological borders between energy and automation are fluid. Accordingly, the sector Energy Solutions seamlessly follows the automation topics
- As the starting point for technological development, Future Hub unites the topics research and development, startups and Future of Work
- In the sector Engineered Parts & Solutions , suppliers show their service spectrum and solutions for lightweight construction and 3D printing
- Digital Ecosystems links everything together at the center of the exhibition center
- Starting in 2021, the sector “ Compressed Air and Vacuum Technology ” enhances the program in the odd years
Become an Exhibitor
아이씨엔 매거진은 산업용사물인터넷(IIoT) 및 디지털화(Digitalization), 디지털전환(Digital Transformation) 애널리틱스를 제공하는 IT 네트워크 기반의 산업 기술 매거진입니다.