The Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC) has published the fourth edition of the Journal of Innovation with a focus on Smart Cities.
The Journal of Innovation highlights the innovative ideas, approaches, products, and services emerging within the Industrial Internet. The IIoT is one of the main technology drivers behind smart cities. While IIoT applications bring many benefits to smart cities, the integration of different technologies, processes, business, social, and regulation realms presents complicated security, privacy and interoperability challenges.
“We chose Smart Cities as the theme of this edition of the Journal of Innovation because many municipalities around the world are looking at ways to improve their infrastructure and services and our member organizations are on the leading edge of innovating in the Industrial Internet of Things,” said Edy Liongosari, co-chair of the IIC Thought Leadership Task Group and Chief Research Scientist at Accenture.
The Smart Cities edition of the Journal of Innovation includes the following articles contributed by leaders at IIC member companies: Bosch, Deloitte, Fujitsu, Huawei, InterDigital, NEC, SAP SE, and TCS.
- Intelligent Transport Solutions for Smart Cities and Regions: Lessons Learned from an 18-month Trial
Rafael Cepeda, InterDigital Europe
Ken Figueredo, InterDigital Solutions
- How IoT Can Significantly Improve Healthcare in the Context of Smart City
Nitin Gupta, TATA Consultancy Services
- Spotlight on the Business Strategy & Solution Lifecycle Working Group
- Neuromarketing – The Art and Science of Marketing and Neurosciences Enabled by IoT Technologies
Christopher Arthmann, NEC Innovation Division
I-Ping Li, Deloitte Consulting
- Outcomes, Insights and Best Practices from IIC Testbeds: Track and Trace Testbed
Michael Dietz, SAP SE
Andreas Mueller, Bosch
Dirk Slama, Bosch Software Innovations
Joseph Fontaine, Industrial Internet Consortium
- What’s New at the Industrial Internet Consortium
hordon kim / firstname.lastname@example.org